Commercial Management & Contract Administration
About our Commercial Management & Contract Administration
As an independent practice, we offer impartial advice; managing the client’s supply chain, enforcing contractual conditions and protecting our client’s interest while actively managing the budget. We advise on and draw up contracts, check all work and manage change and valuations to deliver projects to the agreed specification, price and schedule. The contract administrator’s role will generally include:
1. Administrating change control procedures and issuing instructions.
2. Confirming instructions with the client in relation to the contract.
3. Issuing payment certificates and certificates of practical completion.
4. Collating and issuing schedules of defects.
5. Issuing the certificate of making good defects and the final certificate.
6. Considering and providing advice on claims submitted by the contractor.